Items 1-36 of 80
- Pacific Deluxe Adaptor Bar$49.99 $39.00
- Allen Trunk 3 Bike Deluxe Car Rack$179.99 $110.00
- Buzzrack Buzzybee 4 Platform 4 Bike Tow Ball Rack$599.99 $449.00
- Buzzrack Buzzybee 2 Platform 2 Bike Tow Ball Rack$439.99 $329.00
- Allen Hitch Mount 4 Bike Car Rack$399.99 $289.00
- Buzzrack Buzzybee 4H Platform 4 Bike Hitch Rack$549.99 $412.00
- Buzzrack V-Buzz 2 Bike Tow Ball Rack$179.99 $134.00
- Allen MT-2 Folding 2 Bike Trunk Rack$199.99 $159.00
- Buzzrack Buzzybee 2H Platform 2 Bike Hitch Rack$329.99 $299.00
- Allen MT-1 Folding 1 Bike Trunk Rack$149.99 $109.00
- Allen S-645 Premier 4 Bike Carrier$539.99 $359.00
- Car Rack Ezigrip E-Bike 2 Platform Bike Carrier$799.95 $599.00
- Buzzrack E-Scorpion 1 Platform 1 E-Bike Tow Ball Rack$729.99 $590.00
- Buzzrack E-Scorpion 2 Platform 2 E-Bike Tow Ball Rack$999.00 $725.00
- Buzzrack EAZZY 2 Bike Towball Platform Car Rack$725.00 $499.00
- Allen Deluxe 2 E-Bike Hitch Car Rack Black$549.99 $299.00
- Car Rack Towball Buzzrack EAZZY 4 Bike Platform$999.99 $899.00
- Allen Easy Load Hitch 2 Bike Car Rack$429.99 $389.00
- Yakima TubeTop Adaptor Bar$65.00 $60.00
- Thule Xpress 2 Bike Tow Ball Rack$249.00 $189.00
- Yakima HoldUp 2 Bike Hitch Rack$649.00 $520.00
- Yakima FoldClick 2 E-Bike Tow Ball Rack$1,049.00 $830.00
- Yakima KingJoe Pro 3 Bike Trunk Rack$349.00 $280.00
- Yakima DoubleDown Ace 4 Bike Hitch Rack$479.00 $370.00
- Yakima LightMate Number Plate Holder with Lights$129.00 $109.00
- Yakima PlateMate Number Plate Holder$39.00 $35.00
- Yakima KingJoe Pro 2 Bike Trunk Rack$289.00 $240.00
- Yakima FoldClick 3 E-Bike Tow Ball Rack$1,149.00 $899.00
- Yakima FrontLoader 1 Bike Roof Rack with Locks$349.00 $295.00
- JetBlack JetRack 3 Bike Tow Ball Rack$199.99 $179.00
- JetBlack JetRack 4 Bike Tow Ball Rack$229.99 $219.00
- Yakima FourTimer 4 Bike Hitch Rack$879.00 $725.00
- Hollywood Over the Top 3 Bike Trunk Rack$499.00 $449.00
- Prorack Tailgate Pad$149.00 $119.00
- Thule Euroway G2 2 Bike Car Rack$899.00 $854.00
- Yakima OnRamp 2" 2 E-Bike Hitch Rack$849.00 $800.00
Huge Range Of Bike Racks For Cars
Whether you’re going on a holiday, heading out of town for an adventure or participating in a cycling event, the most efficient way to save space is to invest in a quality bicycle car rack or carrier from 99 Bikes.
Most Popular Types
Bikepacking Gear Guide For Beginners
Bikepacking blends all the benefits of minimalist camping and mountain biking to give you a sense of freedom and adventure. You simply take your bike, add all of the gear you might need to camp and set off exploring, it's that simple.
Bike Tech You Didn't Know You Needed
What are the main factors that can help you become a stronger cyclist? Choosing the right bike for you is certainly one of them, as well as how much time and effort you are willing to dedicate to riding.
Benefits of Road Bikes vs Exercise Bikes
The age old argument of a road bike versus an exercise bike is still a conundrum most people encounter when they decide they want to get fit and lose some weight. Here’s our top 5 reasons to choose a road bicycle over a stationary exercise bike for weight loss
What Are The Main Types of Car Racks?
Hitch Racks are an easy solution for families and group riders looking to transport up to four bikes at a time. Simply locate the trailer hitch at the back of your vehicle and slide the hitch rack into the receiver. They tend to be easier to load and unload than other varieties of car racks.
Convenience is the main benefit of Roof Racks over other other styles. Once secured, the bikes won’t impede your access to the rear of the vehicle, allowing you to easily access luggage and other gear after you’ve pulled over. Another benefit is you will have more visibility of the road behind you from your rear view mirror, however, be mindful when travelling in areas with low-hanging tree branches and, of course, car parks.
Tow Ball Racks
Easy storage and installation are the two biggest advantages to Tow Ball Racks. Most can be installed in a few easy steps and will easily fold down so they can be packed away neatly in the rear of your vehicle when not in use.
How To Install a Car Rack
It's best to talk to one of our bike experts at your local 99 Bikes shop because they will help you pick a car rack that's best for you.
Otherwise, our range of car racks can be installed in a few easy steps, which will of course depend on which type you purchase. They tend to be very straightforward, the most important consideration is load capacity. With tow ball racks, for example, check the maximum capacity of your vehicle can withstand before purchasing. Don’t stress - each make and model will come with a step-by-step instruction guide.