Items 1-36 of 156
- Merida One Twenty 400 Mountain Bike Orange/Black (2021)$2,599.00 $2,499.00
- Norco Optic C2 Shimano Mountain Bike Silver (2023)$6,999.00 $5,749.00
- Cube Stereo 120 Pro Dual Suspension Mountain Bike Skyblue White (2022)$3,299.00 $2,298.00
- Norco Optic C2 SRAM Mountain Bike Silver/Chrome (2023)$6,899.00 $5,499.00
- Merida One Twenty 600 Mountain Bike Matt Grey/Glossy Black (2021)$3,499.00 $2,624.00
- Norco Sight A2 27.5 Mountain Bike Black/Black (2023)$6,199.00 $6,099.00
- Merida eOne Sixty 500 Electric Mountain Bike Matt Titan Black (2021)$6,999.00 $5,599.00
- Norco Sight A2 29 Mountain Bike Orange/Grey (2023)$6,199.00 $6,099.00
- Merida One-Sixty 700 Silk Bronze/Black/White (2022)$4,999.00 $4,897.00
- Norco Sight A3 29 Mountain Bike Silver/Silver (2021)$4,599.00 $3,587.00
- Norco Fluid FS 3 Dual Suspension Mountain Bike Blue/Silver (2023)$3,599.00 $2,847.00
- Norco Fluid FS 1 29 Mountain Bike Black/Silver (2021)$3,799.00 $2,849.00
- Merida One Forty 600 Mountain Bike Silk Anthracite/Black (2021)$3,399.00 $2,694.00
- Merida One-Twenty 600 Dual Suspension Mountain Bike Silk Blue (2022)$3,499.00 $2,624.00
- Norco Fluid FS A3 Dual Suspension Mountain Bike Grey/Silver (2023)$3,599.00 $2,847.00
- Norco Optic C2 Shimano Mountain Bike Blue/Copper (2023)$6,999.00 $5,749.00
- Norco Sight C1 Dual Suspension Mountain Bike 27.5" Green/Copper (2023)$9,399.00 $9,299.00
- Norco Fluid FS 4 Dual Suspension Mountain Bike Red/Black (2023)$3,199.00 $2,697.00
- Norco Fluid FS 4 Dual Suspension Mountain Bike Black (2023)$3,199.00 $2,697.00
- Norco Range VLT C2 Electric Mountain Bike - Battery Sold Separately$9,399.00 $7,519.00
Massive Range Of Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
The two major styles of mountain bikes are Hardtails and Dual Suspension. The key difference, as the name suggests, is that Dual Suspension mountain bikes will feature a suspension fork at the front and a rear shock at the back, while Hardtails will come with just the suspension fork at the front.
Dual suspension is best suited to riders who are looking for adventure, hitting up the local trails and tackling downhill runs. The rear shock helps by absorbing the impact from taking on unsealed trails and bumps, making rough terrain more comfortable to ride on. Their wheels maintain better grip on the trail, creating a smoother riding experience, and better braking performance, allowing for quicker stopping. This also adds up to being able to navigate more easily through the twists and turns of more technical trails and downhill descents.
Dual suspension mountain bikes are available in 27.5” or 29” wheel sizes.
A 27.5” wheel typically offers improved handling and increased agility, and it is because of these features that they are often the preferred option among those who are looking for trail riding and downhill descents.
Being slightly bigger, the surface of the 29” wheel will make more contact with the ground and grip better, making for a smoother ride.
Bikepacking Gear Guide For Beginners
Bikepacking blends all the benefits of minimalist camping and mountain biking to give you a sense of freedom and adventure. You simply take your bike, add all of the gear you might need to camp and set off exploring, it's that simple.
Beginner Mountain Bikes Under $1,000
Most bikes in this range will have mixed groupset from the lower end of the range, it’s best to look for a bike with the majority of componentry provided by SRAM or Shimano to ensure that you get the most reliable ride possible.
How To Choose The Best Kids Bike For Riding To School
Forget shuttling the kids to school every morning or putting them on the bus, save the planet and help your kids get some exercise by riding to school.