- Pedal Dynamo 2 Electric Folding Bike Charcoal$1,499.99 $1,449.00
- VelectriX Compact Electric Bike Blue (2023)$2,899.00 $2,164.00
- VelectriX Compact Pulse Electric Bike White (2023)$3,799.00 $2,839.00
- Cube Compact Sport Hybrid 500 Black Polarsilver (2023)$4,999.00 $4,699.00
- Cube Compact Sport Hybrid 500 Blue/Lime (2022)$4,699.00 $4,229.00
- VelectriX Foldaway Electric Folding Bike Blue (2023)$2,349.00 $1,749.00
- Moov8 Cargo C1 Electric Bike Yellow (2023)$3,999.00 $3,398.00
- Moov8 M1 Electric Folding Bike Green (2023)$1,899.00 $1,614.00
- Moov8 MAG-20 Electric Folding Bike White/Black (2023)$3,299.00 $2,804.00
- Rever Turbo Folding Fat Wheel Electric Bike Dark Blue/Red (2022)$3,199.99 $2,987.00
- Moov8 X 8.7Ah Compact Electric Bike Red$2,249.00 $1,344.00
- Moov8 X 8.7Ah Compact Electric Bike Black$2,249.00 $1,344.00
- Moov8 X 9.6Ah Compact Electric Bike Red$2,499.00 $1,494.00
- Moov8 X 9.6Ah Compact Electric Bike Black$2,499.00 $1,494.00
- Rever Turbo Folding Fat Wheel Electric Bike White (2022)$3,199.99 $2,987.00
- Rever Turbo Folding Fat Wheel Electric Bike Grey (2022)$3,199.99 $2,987.00
- VelectriX Foldaway Electric Folding Bike Red (2022)$2,299.00 $1,724.00
- VelectriX Foldaway Electric Folding Bike Grey (2022)$2,299.00 $1,724.00
- VelectriX Foldaway Electric Folding Bike Blue (2022)$2,299.00 $1,724.00
- Moov8 X 8.7Ah Compact Electric Bike White$2,249.00 $1,344.00
- Moov8 X 9.6Ah Compact Electric Bike White$2,499.00 $1,494.00
- Moov8 M1 Electric Folding Bike Grey$1,999.00 $1,194.00
- Pedal Dynamo Folding Electric Bike Grey Blue (2022)$1,499.00 $1,099.00
- XDS E-City Folding Electric Bike (2020)$1,995.00 $1,949.00
Our Range of Electric Folding Bikes
Foldable Electric Bikes are the eBike of choice among riders who need to use multiple means of transport for their commute into work, and are looking for an easy-to-store solution.
They’re known for their lightweight, low profile frame design that can be easily folded and unfolded when hopping on the train, or stowing away in the office or their apartment.
Folding electric bikes typically have shorter range than electric mountain bikes and commuter bikes. As an estimate, the majority of riders can expect a distance of 40km out of a single charge when riding at 20km/h.
Australian legislation requires that power output is no more than 250w with pedal assist, and 200w without pedal assist, with all motors having a speed limit of 25km/h.
Interested in a test ride?
Walk into a 99 Bikes store and choose any e-bike to take for a free 30 minute test ride or a 24-hour demo. A $49 service fee applies to a 24 hour demo, which is refunded if you purchase any e-bike, see in-store for more details.Find A Store
Most Popular Types of e-Bikes
E-Bikes Buying Guide
Whether it’s your kids first bike, or they’ve outgrown their old set of wheels; buying a kids bike can be difficult if you don’t know how to pick the right one.
BMX Bike Buying Guide
Given their size, durability, and simplicity, BMX bikes are a great option for older children and adolescents. As you progress through the kids range, models become stronger, more rugged and more suitable for racing and tricks.
How To Find The Right Helmet
By law, every cyclist is required to wear a helmet which complies with Australia’s strict safety standards. Here’s a rundown on some of the main types of helmets and how to pick which model is right for you.