Items 1-36 of 73
- Helmet MET Crackerjack Black/Green 52-57 cm$94.99 $59.00
- MET Eldar Helmet Black Camo/Matt$99.99 $85.00
- Helmet MET Crackerjack Orange 52-57 cm$94.99 $59.00
- Helmet MET Crackerjack Pink/Green 52-57 cm$94.99 $59.00
- MET Hooray Kids Helmet Pink Hearts$79.99 $69.00
- MET Eldar MIPS Youth Helmet Black Camo 52-57cm$149.99 $95.00
- MET Hooray Kids Helmet Green Forest$79.99 $69.00
- MET Hooray Kids Helmet Black Flames$79.99 $69.00
- MET Hooray Kids Helmet Blue Hippo$79.99 $69.00
- MET Eldar MIPS Girls Helmet Pink 52-57cm$149.99 $95.00
- MET Hooray MIPS Pink Hearts$119.99 $99.00
- FOX Rampage Full Face Youth Helmet Black/Black$249.99 $239.00
- Giro Tremor Helmet Green 50-57cm$84.99 $75.00
- FOX Mainframe MIPS Youth Helmet Black$129.99 $119.00
- FOX Rampage Full Face Youth Helmet Dark Indigo$249.99 $239.00
- Giro Tremor Youth Helmet 50-57cm Glacier$84.99 $75.00
- Giro Tremor Youth Helmet Black$84.99 $75.00
- Giro Scamp Helmet Green/Lime$74.99 $69.00
- 99 Bikes Speedy Kids Helmet Butterfly$44.99 $30.00
- 99 Bikes Speedy Kids Helmet Fireman$44.99 $30.00
- 99 Bikes Speedy Kids Helmet Flames$44.99 $30.00
- Giro Scamp Kids Helmet Flowerland$74.99 $69.00
- Giro Scamp Kids Helmet Bright Red$74.99 $69.00
- Giro Scamp Kids Helmet Creature Camo$74.99 $69.00
- 100% Status Full Face Youth Helmet Hellfire$289.99 $202.00
- 100% Status Full Face Youth Helmet Carby/Charcoal$289.99 $202.00
- 100% Status Full Face Youth Helmet Carby/Silver$289.99 $202.00
- 99 Bikes Rivet Kids Helmet Blue$59.99 $45.00
- 99 Bikes Rivet Boys Helmet Space Dino$59.99 $45.00
- 99 Bikes Rivet Kids Helmet Pink$59.99 $45.00
- 99 Bikes Rivet Kids Helmet Unicorn$59.99 $45.00
- Giro Scamp Helmet Matt Blue$74.99 $69.00
Huge Range of Kids & Toddler Helmets
Biking is a fantastic activity for kids. On top of being a great deal of fun out in the fresh air, it helps kids of a certain age to improve their balance and coordination. Babies and many toddlers, on the other hand, enjoy it because they get to sit back and relish the view while mum or dad do all the heavy lifting.
We have a massive selection of styles and colours across our range of children’s, babies and toddlers helmets.
When buying a helmet for a child, consider the same factors as though you were buying a bike helmet for yourself - the ideal helmet needs to be comfortable, durable and the correct size. It helps to ensure that you choose a helmet colour and design that your child will love to ensure that they’ll want to wear it every time they jump on their bike.
All helmets in our range provide protection for your child in line with Australian safety standards and are compliant with Australian Bicycle Helmets Regulations. As you move up the range, the key differences are generally around lessening the weight and increasing the amount of ventilation, improving your child’s comfort.
Most Popular Types of Kids Bikes
Kids Bikes Buying Guide
Whether it’s your kids first bike, or they’ve outgrown their old set of wheels; buying a kids bike can be difficult if you don’t know how to pick the right one.
How To Choose The Best Kids Bike For Riding To School
Forget shuttling the kids to school every morning or putting them on the bus, save the planet and help your kids get some exercise by riding to school.
Kids at Home: Keep Them Busy, and Healthy
Kids’ lives have been impacted greatly by the coronavirus crisis, and parents are busily searching for activities that help kids stay busy, active and healthy.
Compared to adult helmets, the main difference with baby helmets is that they generally use in-mold construction, where the plastic outer shell is fused to the inner foam. By comparison, the hard shell of adult helmets may be glued or taped to the foam.
Toddler bike helmets, much like baby bike helmets, feature a flat helmet back. This allows for child bike seat and child trailer use.
Youth bike helmets are typically suitable for kids from the age of six and are considered to effectively be small adult helmets in vibrant colours and fun designs.
Kids BMX, Skate and Scooter Helmets
Kids BMX bike helmets, also referred to as skate helmets or scooter helmets are extremely similar to traditional adult BMX bike helmets. Kids BMX helmets offer funner design and more colour options while often featuring lighter, more durable materials. Many skate helmets feature front visors to add protection for your children when they're out riding in the sun for extended periods.