Items 1-36 of 106
- Academy Inspire BMX Bike 16" Gloss Dark Blue (2023)$669.00 $398.00
- Academy Inspire BMX Bike 18" Gloss Dark Blue (2023)$669.00 $398.00
- Norco Fluid 4.2 FS Mountain Bike Charcoal Grey/Candy Apple Red$2,499.00 $1,497.00
- Academy Origin 16" BMX Bike Gloss Black (2023)$499.00 $298.00
- Academy Entrant BMX Bike 20" Gloss Black (2023)$649.00 $387.00
- Academy Entrant BMX Bike 20" Gloss Cream (2023)$649.00 $387.00
- Academy Aspire BMX Bike 20" Gloss Black$699.00 $417.00
- Academy Aspire BMX Bike 20" Gloss Sky Blue$699.00 $417.00
- Academy Desire BMX Bike 20" Gloss Black$789.00 $473.00
- Academy Origin BMX Bike 18" Gloss Black$499.00 $298.00
- Academy Entrant BMX Bike 20" Gloss Maroon (2023)$649.00 $387.00
- Norco Fluid 2.2 FS Electric Blue Charcoal$2,399.00 $1,497.00
- Pedal Glide Alloy 12" Kids Balance Bike Red$199.00 $128.00
- Pedal Glide Alloy 12" Kids Balance Bike Gold$199.00 $128.00
- Pedal Glide Alloy 12" Balance Bike Blue$199.00 $128.00
- Pedal Glide Alloy 12" Balance Bike Pink$199.00 $128.00
- Norco Runner 10" Kids Balance Bike Red$259.00 $174.00
- Norco Runner 10" Kids Balance Bike Blue/Blue$259.00 $174.00
- Pedal Hornet Black Silver 20in$439.00 $299.00
- Pedal Uptown Junior 20" Kids Cruiser Bike Mint Green$349.99 $244.00
- Pedal Crush 24" Kids Bike Black/Green$469.00 $328.00
- Pedal Crush 24" Kids Bike Blue/Pink$469.00 $328.00
- Pedal Sprout Steel Kids bike Green/Black$219.99 $153.00
- Pedal Sprout Steel Kids Bike Pink/Purple$219.99 $153.00
- Pedal Buzz Steel Kids Bike Orange$249.00 $174.00
- Pedal Buzz Steel Kids Bike Light Blue$249.00 $174.00
- Pedal Hoot Alloy 16 Kids Bike Pink/White$299.99 $209.00
- Pedal Zap 20" Kids Bike Grey/Pink$399.99 $279.00
- Pedal Crush Kids Bike Blue/Orange$449.99 $314.00
- Merida Matts J20 Kids Bike Candy Pink/Light Blue$469.00 $328.00
- Merida Matts J20 Kids Bike Orange/Blue/White$469.00 $328.00
- Merida Matts J20 Kids Bike Red/Orange/Black$469.00 $328.00
- Merida Matts J20 Lite Kids Bike Green/Red/Green$419.00 $293.00
- Merida Matts J20 Kids Bike Barbie Blue/Pink/Grey$469.00 $328.00
- VelectriX Hurricane 24" Kids Bike 34cm Orange$1,999.00 $1,399.00
- Pedal Roar 24" Kids Bike Steel Blue Pink$399.00 $287.00
Huge Range of Kids & Toddler Bikes For Sale
All of our kids bikes have been built with the comfort and safety of your child in mind. We have a massive variety of colours and designs that will put the smile on the face of any kid between the ages 2-12.
Most Popular Types
Kids Bikes Buying Guide
Whether it’s your kids first bike, or they’ve outgrown their old set of wheels; buying a kids bike can be difficult if you don’t know how to pick the right one.
How To Choose The Best Kids Bike For Riding To School
Forget shuttling the kids to school every morning or putting them on the bus, save the planet and help your kids get some exercise by riding to school.
Kids at Home: Keep Them Busy, and Healthy
Kids’ lives have been impacted greatly by the coronavirus crisis, and parents are busily searching for activities that help kids stay busy, active and healthy.
Frequently asked questions
Our staff are well-known for being the most friendly, knowledgeable and professional bike experts, and will help you with any questions you may have. Here are some of the most common:
Measuring a Kid for Bike Size
Push bike sizes refer to the diameter of the wheels, which are measured in inches. We recommend visiting your local 99 Bikes store for a professional bike fit and sizing, however the general rule of thumb is:
|Under 2||Up to 95 cm||12 inch balance bike|
|Ages 2 - 4||78 cm - 94 cm||12 inch kid’s bike|
|Ages 3 - 6||84 cm - 112 cm||16 inch kid’s bike|
|Ages 6 - 9||108 cm - 129 cm||20 inch kid’s bike or BMX bike|
|Ages 8 - 11||125 cm - 148 cm||24 inch kid’s bike|
|Ages 10+||145 cm - 160 cm||26 inch kids bike or extra small adults bike|
Best Bikes For Kids To Learn On
The average age for kids to learn how to ride a bike is 5 years old. Beyond things like training wheels, there are other important considerations such as how much strength the child has built, particularly when they’re under the age of six. Lighter bikes are easier for kids to ride while they’re still developing the strength needed for riding.
For children up to the age of two, Balance Bikes are a great first step towards learning some of the skills necessary to ride a bike, for example balance and steering.
Looking at the table above, you may want to check out our range of 12” Kids Bikes for children between the ages 2-4, and 16” Kids Bikes if they’re aged between 3-6.
In most cases, 12” and 16” kids bikes will come with training wheels attached, which can be removed as they become more confident riders. They also often include a push steerer, which allows you to guide them when they’re in need of direction or assistance with balancing.
For more information, check out our complete Guide To Buying Kids Bikes.