Items 1-36 of 42
- Rock "n" Roll Gold Dry Lube 118ml (4oz)$15.99 $13.00
- Muc-Off Dry Lube 120ml$19.99 $17.00
- Rock "n" Roll Absolute Dry Lube 118ml (4oz)$15.99 $13.00
- Morgan Blue Extra Dry Lube 125mL$24.99 $22.00
- Rock "n" Roll Extreme Dry Lube 118ml (4oz)$15.99 $13.00
- Muc-Off Dry Lube 50ml$12.99 $10.00
- Morgan Blue Race Oil Dry Lube 125mL$24.99 $22.00
- Muc-Off Wet Lube 120ml$19.99 $17.00
- Morgan Blue Bike Oil Dry Lube 125mL$19.99 $18.00
- Rock "n" Roll Gold Dry Lube 473ml (16oz)$39.99 $36.00
- Muc-Off Wet Lube 50ml$12.99 $10.00
- Krush Platinum Chain Lube 125mL$19.99 $19.00
- White Lightning Crystal Grease 100g$24.99 $19.00
- Rock "n" Roll Holy Cow Chain Lube 118ml (4oz)$15.99 $13.00
- Muc-Off Bike Protect 500mL$24.99 $22.00
- Rock "n" Roll Extreme Wet Lube 473ml (16oz)$34.99 $32.00
- Birzman Carbon Control 5mL$4.99 $4.00
- Peatys All Weather Link Lube 120mL$24.99 $18.00
- Muc-Off Dry PTFE Chain Lube Aerosol 400ml$24.99 $23.00
- Morgan Blue Dry Wax Lubricant 125 mL$29.99 $27.00
- Peatys Speed Grease 100g$19.95 $19.00
- Tube Peatys LinkLube Wet 120ml$24.99 $23.00
- Park Tool Polylube Grease 1L$20.99 $16.00
- Peatys LinkLube Wet 60ml$19.95 $19.00
- Peatys Bicycle Assembly Grease 100g$19.99 $18.95
- Squirt Dry Lube 120mL$21.99 $20.00
- Ride Mechanic Bike Milk Dry Lube 185mL$19.99 $18.00
- Ride Mechanic Bike Mix Endurance Lube 185mL$19.99 $18.00
- Weldtite TF2 Lithium Grease 40g$6.99 $6.00
- Weldtite TF2 Teflon Grease 125mL$24.99 $22.00
- Shimano Mineral Brake Oil 1L$39.99 $38.00
- TF2 Ultimate Smart Spray with Teflon 400ml$19.99 $17.00
- Weldtite TF2 Lithium Grease Tub 100g$19.99 $16.00
- Weldtite TF2 Ultimate Lubricant 150mL$13.99 $11.00
- Weldtite Teflon Dry Lube 100mL$14.99 $14.00
- Squirt E-Bike Chain Wax 120mL$21.99 $20.00
Our Range of Bike Lubricants & Grease
Keep your bike’s drivetrain in great condition with our wide range of Bike Lubricants & Grease, Degreasers, Wax and Oil from quality brands such as: Finish Line, Weldtite, White Lightning, Birzman, and more. Our extensive range is designed to lubricate, clean, protect, and maintain your bike and bicycle components ensuring a smooth ride. It's important to regularly degrease, clean and lubricate your drivetrain in order to maximise efficiency. It also ensures that the components don’t rust, or seize during a ride.
Types of Cleaners
There are two types of bike cleaners: Degreasers and General Bike Cleaner (All Purpose Bike Cleaners).
- Degreaser is used to clean the drivetrain, and is essential for removing oils, grease and dirt. However, 99 Bikes recommend that you refrain from using degreaser products on cables and bearings as this will reduce their usable life. For a complete drivetrain clean, Brush Kits are extremely useful as they enable hard to reach areas to be cleaned properly. Shop Bike Degreaser and Brush Kits.
- General Bike Cleaners are similar to washing detergent, however, they have been specifically formulated to remove excess oil and grease from the bike frame and components. Shop Bike Cleaning Products, & Solutions.
Bike Grease isn't used for external lubrication of a bike. Instead, its main purpose is to grease and protect sealed and occasionally unsealed (loose ball) bearings such as headsets, bottom brackets and wheels. Grease can also be used on pedals, bottom brackets, threads, bolts, and screws although anti-seize compound is more typically used in these areas. Shop Bike Grease.
Bike Chain Lube
Unlike grease, Bike Lube (also known as Chain Lube) is a liquid applied to your chain to both protect it and enable it to be turned freely. Modern lubes have been engineered to prevent the chain from collecting dirt, and grime, and also tend to be water repellent to ensure they aren’t washed off by rain whilst riding. Lubes are typically used on chains and derailleurs. Shop Bike Lube.