Items 1-36 of 113
- Shimano M520 MTB Pedal Black$79.99 $49.00
- Shimano M520 MTB Pedal Silver$79.99 $49.00
- Shimano ME700 Pedal$89.99 $59.00
- Shimano ED-500 Two-sided Pedal$79.99 $54.00
- Shimano Dura Ace R9100 Carbon Pedals$399.00 $279.00
- Azur Rail Alloy Pedal 9/16 Black$39.99 $28.00
- Ryfe Sasquatch Pedal Black$67.99 $49.00
- Ryfe Sasquatch Pedal Green$67.99 $49.00
- Ryfe Sasquatch Pedal Red$67.99 $49.00
- Shimano Deore M8100 Race Pedal$189.99 $138.00
- Jet Black Superlight Flat MTB/BMX Pedal Black$149.99 $110.00
- Jet Black Superlight Flat Pedal | MTB/BMX (Grey)$149.99 $110.00
- Jet Black Superlight MTB Pedal Sealed Red$149.99 $110.00
- JetBlack Superlight Flat Pedal | MTB/BMX (Sealed Gold)$149.99 $110.00
- Shimano R550 Pedals Grey Road$119.99 $88.00
- Jet Black Superlight Sealed Pedal | MTB/BMX (Blue)$149.99 $110.00
- Shimano EH500 Explorer Pedal Black$119.99 $88.00
- Shimano 105 R7000 Carbon Pedal$199.99 $149.00
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 Carbon Pedals$249.99 $186.00
- Raceface Chester Pedal Black$105.00 $79.00
- Race Face Chester Flat Pedal Red$105.00 $79.00
- Race Face Chester Flat Pedal Turqouise$105.00 $79.00
- Race Face Chester Flat Pedal Yellow$105.00 $79.00
- BBB SteadyRider MTB Pedal - Black$24.99 $19.00
- FUNN Black Magic Pedal with Steel Pins$89.99 $69.00
- Garmin Rally RS100 Single-Sided Shimano SPD-SL Power Meter$1,099.00 $849.00
- Mission Impulse BMX Pedals Camo$50.00 $39.00
- Mission Impulse BMX Pedals Black/Blue Splash$50.00 $39.00
- Mission Impulse BMX Pedals Black/Yellow Splash$50.00 $39.00
- Crankbrothers Pedal Stamp 1 Black Large$94.99 $75.00
- Pedals Crankbrothers Stamp 1 Red Large$94.99 $75.00
- Crankbrothers Stamp 1 Pedals Blue Large$94.99 $75.00
- Crankbrothers Stamp 1 Pedals Black Small$94.95 $75.00
- Crankbrothers Stamp 1 Pedals Small Red$94.99 $75.00
- Crankbrothers Stamp 1 Pedals Small Blue$94.99 $75.00
- Garmin Rally RS100 Single-Sided Shimano SPD Power Meter$1,199.00 $949.00
Our Range of Bike Pedals
Bike & Bicycle Pedals are essential to the mechanics of any Bicycle, and there are various styles of Bike Pedals that cater to a wide range of cycling activities. The most common Bike Pedal is the Platform Pedal (Flat Pedal) with others such as; Clip In Pedals (Clip-In) & Clipless Pedals, Mountain Bike Pedals, Road Bike Pedals, BMX Bike Pedals, Pedal Toe Clips & Straps, and Clipless/Platform Bike Pedals. Cycling style’s will often determine which bike pedals are used.
Platform Bike Pedals
Platform Bike Pedals or Flat Bike Pedals are found on most bikes when first purchased due to their universal practicality and ease of use. These bike pedals don’t require any special shoes, although their basic design typically means they aren’t for performance cycling. Downhill Mountain Bike riders sometimes use flat pedals because of the freedom of movement. A step up from these are Pedal Toe Clips or modify with Straps. Which allows for the most basic up, down power. Pedal Toe Clips usually allow for normal shoes and just clip the shoe into a net like system allowing cyclist to pull up and push down. While Straps are usually added to an existing Flat Bike Pedal to create the same motion.
Clip In Bike Pedals
The most common styles of Clip-in Bike Pedals (sometimes referred to as Clipless Bike Pedals) are Road Bike Pedals and Mountain Bike Pedals. These bike pedals offer the same range of movement the toe clips present although provide a high level of control with the mechanism of attachment allowing for a Cycling Shoe to be attached directly to the pedal. This mounting system isn’t possible without Cleats acting as the bridge connecting the two.
Road Bike Pedals
Road Bike Pedals, are a type of Clip-in Pedal that are engineered with a 3-hole design, sometimes referred to as a “Look” type cleat. Road Bike Pedals are far more advantageous than other pedals due to their ability to improve efficiency by allowing a pulling motion that can be applied to a downward stroke. Typically larger these pedals spread significant force, reducing the pressure loads on connecting points, making them great for Road Bikes.
Mountain Bike Pedals
Mountain Bike Pedals (MTB Pedals) are similar to Road Bike Pedals the only difference being that instead of a 3-hole design they feature a 2-hole design often referred to as Shimano Pedalling Dynamics (SPD) allowing for a much small Cleat. These require different shoes to that of Road Bike Pedals with the advantage of the pedals allowing the rider to slide their shoes slightly forward and backwards to help with minor adjustments whilst riding which invaluable whilst riding Mountain Bikes.
Touring Bike Pedals
Touring Bike Pedal or Clipless/Platform Bike Pedals, allow for the best of both world. These bicycle pedals are designed to flip for flexibility, with one side allowing for clip-ins and the other a flat pedal. These pedals are great for commuters who like to ride a bit more on the weekends but need the flexibility of being able to ride without their Cycling Shoes during the week.
99 Bikes range a wide selection of quality Bicycle Pedals, catering for all riders with brands like Shimano, JetBlack, Garmin, Colony, Odyssey, BBB, BikeCorp, and more.