Items 1-36 of 38
- Azur Nano 30 Lumens USB Rear Light$14.99 $14.00
- Knog Blinder Mini Niner 20 Lumens Rear Light$45.00 $42.00
- Ravemen TR 20 Lumens Rear Light$39.99 $37.00
- Azur Burst 25 Lumens Rear Light$9.99 $9.00
- Knog Lil Cobber 50 Lumens Rear Light$80.00 $74.00
- Ravemen TR 50 Lumens Rear Light$59.99 $56.00
- Azur Star 25 Lumens USB Rear Light$24.99 $23.00
- Knog Blinder Road 70 Lumens Rear Light$75.00 $64.00
- NiteRider VMAX 150L LED Rear Light Black$49.00 $39.00
- Knog Mid Cobber 170 Lumens Rear Light$110.00 $104.00
- Serfas Thunderbolt 2.0 50 Lumens Rear Light$59.99 $56.00
- Ravemen TR 30 Lumens Rear Light$49.99 $47.00
- Knog Plus 20 Lumens Rear Light$33.00 $29.00
- Ravemen TR 300 Lumens Rear Light$89.99 $85.00
- Azur Strobe Taillight 10 Lumen$19.99 $18.00
- Magene L508 Radar Tail Light$199.00 $189.00
- Knog Blinder Mini Chippy 11 Lumens Rear Light$47.00 $44.00
- Cateye Wearable X Rear Light$65.00 $45.00
- Blackburn Dayblazer 125 Rear Light$77.99 $74.00
- Blackburn Dayblazer 65 Rear Light$49.99 $44.00
- MET LED Rear Helmet Light$69.99 $65.00
- Serfas Vulcan 130 Lumens Rear Light$69.99 $65.00
- Serfas Cosmos II 30 Lumens USB Rear Light$39.99 $37.00
- Moon Orion 50 Lumens Rear Light$45.95 $43.00
- Moon Comet-X Pro 80 Lumens Rear Light$70.00 $66.00
- Garmin Varia RTL515 Radar with Tail-light$369.00 $295.00
- Moon Alcor 15 Lumens Rear Light$30.00 $28.00
- Lezyne Zecto Drive 80 Lumens Rear Light$64.99 $61.00
- Cateye Omni 3 Rear Light$19.99 $17.00
- Lezyne Strip Drive 150 Lumens Rear Light$64.99 $61.00
- Magicshine SeeMee 20 Lumens Rear Light$29.95 $28.00
- Magicshine SeeMee 180 Lumens Rear Light$79.95 $59.00
- Magicshine SeeMee 100 Lumens Rear Light$69.95 $65.00
- Magicshine SeeMee 30 Lumens Rear Light$32.95 $31.00
- Cube ACID PRO-E E-Bike Mudguard Rear Light$59.99 $49.00
Our Range of Bike Lights
There are only really two reasons that you need lights, but they both happen to be pretty good ones. One, to see. A critical function for any rider, and even if you travel along a fairly well-lit route, there's no doubt that some point you'll come across potholes, gaps in the street lighting, or something else that makes you wish you could see in the dark. Two, be seen. Cars, pedestrians, and other riders want to avoid you just as much as you want to avoid them. Give them the best chance you can to do that, and help keep everyone safe. To ensure the best visibility for both yourself and other road user, it is common to attach Front Lights and Rear Lights. Handy Lightsets combine both into one package.
The Best Bike Lights At The Best Price
We carry a large range of front & rear bike lights from all the best brands including Moon Bike Lights, Knog, Exposure, Garmin, Serfas, CygoLite, and more. No matter whether you're looking for powerful Mountain Bike Lights or streamlined Road Cycling Lights, you'll find the perfect LED Bike Lights at 99 Bikes.
Finding The Right Bike Light
We have a great range of light options for all riding styles and budgets, starting with simple battery powered commuting bike lights through to powerful USB rechargeable bike lights.
Things to Consider Before Buying Lights
- When riding at night, or where visibility is poor, riders must use a front light, rear light and reflectors.
- If you require lights predominantly for visibility, then smaller, cheaper lights will be able to offer this.
- If you are riding in darker areas for longer periods and require visibility of the road or path ahead, then you will need to consider the lumen or watt output of the light.
- USB rechargeable lights, while more expensive, are generally lighter, and more convenient to keep fully charged. You also save money over time buy not requiring replacement batteries.
- For road commuters, side visibility should also be a consideration when you are selecting a light.